Our client is an independent and highly respected professional services firm, based in Nicosia, is looking to onboard an HR Manager. We are seeking to recruit a talented, hard-working individual with proven working experience to join our team of professionals.
The successful candidate will report to the management and efficiently contribute towards the needs of the Human Resources department.
- This job position has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy (e.g., job descriptions, job posting, CV scanning, Interviewing, vetting candidates)
- Provide counselling and support on policies and procedures
- Manage and implement the onboarding and offboarding process
- Plan, coordinate and implement training programs for the personnel
- Identify the training needs of employees and draft the yearly training plan
- Draw up plans for productivity improvements
- Manage and implement the performance evaluation and rewards system
- Research for best practices and make suggestions for strengthening the team spirit of the organization
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations with dignity
- Draft reports and analyze data on time-attendance, annual leaves, trainings, etc.
- Plan and coordinate corporate parties and employee wellness activities • Maintain employee records and paperwork
The successful candidate should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures
- Sound academic record
- Strong ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in English and Greek languages both oral and written
- Ability to take initiatives
- Organizational skills and time management
- Flexibility and adaptability
- IT literate
Our firm offers:
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package in accordance with qualifications and practicable experience.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Five days of paid sick leave per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Training events that will help both your personal and professional development.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of HR Manager with reference number 1256.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.