Our client, a Fintech company in Limassol, is looking to recruit an experienced Russian- and English-speaking HR Administrator.
- Administration of time-tracking, sick leaves, annual leaves, and other matters
- Administration of hiring, firing, and transfer of the employees
- Preparation of certificates for the employees for their needs
- Maintaining of employees’ hardcopy and electronic files up to date
- Monitoring and administration of changes in terms of contracts
- Control over the migration status of the employees
- Admin control in BambooHR
- Providing payroll in Bamboo
- HR Participation in the development of the budget
- Control of current staffing
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with reports
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Accuracy, pedantry
- Fluency in Russian and English. Greek will be considered an advantage.
- The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm with one hour lunch break (office-based position, not remote).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of HR Administrator (Russian-speaking) with reference number 1834.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.