Our client, a very large international Software Development company in Limassol, is looking to recruit an HR Administrator for a 9-month contract, to join their growing team.
The responsibilities will include:
- This role will be supporting the HR and Recruitment Team with their operational tasks including:
- You will provide service to the Company employees, managers and HR teams in HR related issues
- You will act as a sensor to the Field HR and proactively "raise flags" when necessary
- You will upload, update and maintain data on various HR systems and issue reports and analyses, to allow on-going monitoring and decision making
- You will generate, design and present variety of reports that support organizational processes and enable ongoing improvement of HR processes
- You will contribute to the improvement and automation of HR processes, preparing business requirements, work with various stakeholders to prepare functional design and guide relevant stakeholders (relevant mainly to the Employee Relations Support)
- You will ensure the completion of various relevant Audit requirements within defined timelines, to ensure statutory compliance
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn
- Experience within an administration or corporate role.
- Flexible and able to multitask and work in the international environment.
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation.
- Fluency in English
The client is offering a salary of up to 1,500 euros gross per month x 12 salaries
The working hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 - 18:00 with 1 hour for lunch
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of HR Administrator (9 month contract) with reference number 1067.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.