Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit and experienced and dynamic Head of Sales and Partnerships (Asian Market)
About the Job:
We are looking for a commercially minded and highly experienced Head of Sales and Partnerships with a proven and demonstrable track-record to join our continuous growing team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall Sales Operations.
- Set Targets for Business Developers in terms of activation of new clients, retention of existing clients, partnership acquisitions, and the overall conversion rate.
- Monitor the daily sales operations closely and provide guidance and practical advice to account managers in order to enhance their performance.
- Develop new sales tactics to approach each client segment properly.
- Identify new business opportunities that may arise during the normal course of sales operations and seize them in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide training on new products or procedures and support to the team and clients.
- Create sales and progress reports for senior executives.
- Follow market trends, competition developments, and major market events closely.
- In all internal and external communications, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all responsible steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and eliminate any conflict of interest.
- Identify and develop new sales strategies and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other sales and marketing activity such as trade shows and conferences.
- Work with the Marketing Department on sales promotions and lead acquisition.
- Undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonable required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Contribute in dealing with partners to increase sales revenue.
- Reporting directly to Management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level in Business/Economics/Finance or any related field.
- 5 + years of proven Sales & Business Development experience within the FX sector is essential.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Brand new office in the heart of Limassol
- Professional team and friendly environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Sales and Partnerships with reference number 954.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.