Our client is a Property Development Company in Limassol looking for a Head of Property Services Department. In this role you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Full investment, design, construction and commissioning management on behalf of the client and external partners;
- Initiation and provision of high-speed launch of new projects (on the instructions of CEO);
- Check the projects budgets and control of their execution;
- Formulation of goals and objectives for team members, creating entire work plan and allocation resources for all projects, liaising with other departments;
- Project’s teams coordination (project manages, engineers, design team, cost managers, document controllers and etc.);
- Effective selection, management and control of architects, consultants, subcontractors and main contractors, vendors and suppliers;
- Centralized system for monitoring the progress and quality of design and construction, supervising tendering and procurement procedures;
- Ensuring high quality of construction and finishing works and implementation of the process control system for project delivery;
- Creation of a communication/reporting system and standards for the management of external projects;
- Search for new technologies, materials, innovations;
- Creation of organizational and technical manuals for all activities in Development Department;
- High level of customer satisfaction as well as providing customization for customers;
- Lead, coach and develop a team to increase performance and contribute in achieving business goals, motivation of team members;
- Coordinate all resources allocation between projects;
- Constantly improving the efficiency of the existing organizational structure of the Development Department in order to improve the quality of work and increase productivity;
- Creation of weekly financial and technical reports for CEO and external partners (design/construction progress for all assets, compliance with schedules, budget and actual expenses, funds receipts, profitability);
- Effective communication with other departments and companies of the Group.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/ Construction Management or related discipline;
- At least 15 years’ experience in the construction industry among which minimum 7 in project management role
- Experience in high scale residential projects
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, motivate employees
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Property Services Department (Russian-speaking) with reference number 716.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.