Our client, an EU Investment Firm, specializing in Prime Brokerage Services based in Limassol, is looking to recruit a Head of Institutional Sales. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic FX salesperson to be responsible for opening and initiating deliverable business. The ideal candidate will have experience in institutional sales and a portfolio of clients to bring on board.
- Identify and sign clients for the liquidity
- Identify and sign-up startup brokerages for the company
- Contact potential clients and present the Company’s services
- Receive incoming calls from customers interested in the Company’s services
- Inform clients about the Company’s services and respond to all relevant issues and requests in the best way
- Follow up telephone contacts and suggest the most appropriate service to clients, according to their needs
- Monitor the delivery of services purchased by the customer, coordinate execution, and provide excellent post-sale support
- Keep a record of client meetings/calls, updating files, tools, systems, or shared reports, while keeping track of useful information
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, provide relevant information, ideas, or feedback, and assist the team
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Report directly to the Head of Sales
- Source introducers who will promote the company’s business solutions in their respective countries
- Hire and maintain a network of country-specific business developers
- Participate in EXPOS and other events globally
- Cyprus national with minimum 2 years of experience in institutional sales in the FX industry
- Good command of the English language
- Good communication, negotiation, and organizing skills
- Team spirit and initiative
- University Degree
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Institutional Sales with reference number 790.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.