Our client is a Property Development Company in Limassol looking for a Head of Development Department. In this role you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Full investment, design, construction and commissioning management on behalf of the client and external partners;
- Initiation and provision of high-speed launch of new projects (on the instructions of CEO);
- Check the projects budgets and control of their execution;
- Formulation of goals and objectives for team members, creating entire work plan and allocation resources for all projects, liaising with other departments;
- Project’s teams coordination (project manages, engineers, design team, cost managers, document controllers and etc.);
- Effective selection, management and control of architects, consultants, subcontractors and main contractors, vendors and suppliers;
- Centralized system for monitoring the progress and quality of design and construction, supervising tendering and procurement procedures;
- Ensuring high quality of construction and finishing works and implementation of the process control system for project delivery;
- Creation of a communication/reporting system and standards for the management of external projects;
- Search for new technologies, materials, innovations;
- Creation of organizational and technical manuals for all activities in Development Department;
- High level of customer satisfaction as well as providing customization for customers;
- Lead, coach and develop a team to increase performance and contribute in achieving business goals, motivation of team members;
- Coordinate all resources allocation between projects;
- Constantly improving the efficiency of the existing organizational structure of the Development Department in order to improve the quality of work and increase productivity;
- Creation of weekly financial and technical reports for CEO and external partners (design/construction progress for all assets, compliance with schedules, budget and actual expenses, funds receipts, profitability);
- Effective communication with other departments and companies of the Group.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/ Construction Management or related discipline;
- At least 15 years’ experience in the construction industry among which minimum 7 in project management role
- Experience in high scale residential projects
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, motivate employees
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Development Department with reference number 708.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.