Our client is a leading and very well-established Forex Broker with offices in Limassol and they are currently recruiting an experienced Head of Business Development for the LATAM region who will assist in establishing the company presence in the region and building up the office.
The Head of Business Development for the LATAM region will assist the company to meet its strategic goals, by researching new markets and new partnerships and be based ideally within the region or in Cyprus at the Limassol-based offices.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Prior work experience at a similar role with a proven track record is required
- Team Player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Native speaking in Spanish and Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to travel extensively in the region
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships in the LATAM market
- Seeking out and building new business
- Identifying ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the market
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Plan webinars, seminars and promotions for targeted markets
- Arrange meetings with existing and prospective contacts
- Attend major industry events
- Document business development activities
The successful candidate will receive:
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience from 3500 Euros upwards based on experience basic salary plus commissions
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Business Development (LATAM) with reference number 814.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.