Our client, an Audit firm in Limassol, part of a group of companies, is looking to hire a Growth Officer. This Audit firm is reinventing business process management with the upcoming launch of a first-in-class FinTech platform that consolidates customers’ most common business workflows in one place, creating a digital twin of the company’s real-world operations. This digital twin helps companies automate a large portion of their back-office work and helps them make better decisions using data and models.
Their first digital platform quickly became Cyprus’ leading source of tax information used by over 1,000 tax professionals. It is the culmination of a deep and ongoing investment in cloud-native technology and data-driven sales engineering that can’t be found anywhere else.
To help scale this platform and our other upcoming platforms, the company is looking for a Growth Officer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. In this role, you will find, evaluate, and pursue business opportunities to expand our client base in target markets. So, in short, my client is looking for a salesperson to sell their digital platforms.
- IT skills (all the tools he/she will use are digital and the platforms are digital. We need someone tech savvy)
- Marketing, MBA, Sales Univeristy degree is a plus. More important is the ability to sell.
- You are inspired by their mission of building platforms to help businesses make the best decisions possible
- English and Greek skills on a fluent level
- You can take on ambitious tasks, possibly with limited direction or information, and successfully deliver.
- Growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Able to travel as per business needs (only in Cyprus)
Nice to have, but not required:
- Previous sales experience, preferably in an enterprise context.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, and the ability to develop creative and/or non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Proven ability to own and drive go-to-market strategies.
- Experience in building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts
What you can expect:
- Excellent compensation package consisting of both a fixed salary and a monthly bonus that correlates with performance.
- Access to top-tier intelligence and technology to help you execute on your sales objectives with incredible timing and precision.
- Working with a top-tier team of engineers, analysts, subject-matter experts and executives.
- Being at the forefront of developments in FinTech, Cloud technology and AI.
- Participate in setting the direction of rapidly growing platforms affecting thousands of people.
- A fast-paced environment that rewards performance, creative thinking and initiative.
- Opportunities for internal development and promotion based on merit and work ethic.
- To be able to set your own strategy and schedule – you will be judged on your results, not your day-to-day actions.
- The working hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day; 1-hour lunch-break
The company is offering a salary of up to 30K Euros gross per annum based on skills and experience + commissions + provident fund for an experienced person or a lower salary for a person that needs to be trained.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Growth Officer with reference number 1141.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.