This Payment Solutions Company in Limassol belongs to a group of very innovative companies with excellent benefits and they are looking for a Group Bookkeeper to support the financial controllers and consolidate the accounting work for all groups. As part of the finance team, you will have the opportunity to work for both local and international companies within the group. We are looking for are a quick learner, someone who enjoys working with numbers and has a firm grasp of accounting and finance. You will work closely with and report to the responsible financial controllers. There are opportunities to grow with the company.
We are looking for someone who is curious, a quick learner, and motivated to build something new and grow with the company. The person should have experience in medium to large sized companies and have a solid understanding of accounting and finance. Proper knowledge of accounting software is also needed. Knowledge of Netsuite would be an advantage.
- Daily bookkeeping for local and international companies of the group
- Processing of invoices
- Banks reconciliation
- Provide regular reports from the accounting software
- Prepare quarterly VAT and other tax obligations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly management accounts for both single entity and group
- Support the finance team with month/year end closing tasks
- Managing and maintaining the company’s fixed assets register, petty cash, etc.
- Reconciliation of receivables/payables/loan
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation
- Prepare all necessary reports and analysis within agreed deadlines
- Perform any other accounting duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting
- Experience at accounting or audit firms
- Any other equivalent qualifications are an Advantage
- Good knowledge of accounting programs.
- Knowledge in NetSuite is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and perform in deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Reliable and organized
- Motivated to learn, to take on a new challenge and grow with the company
- The regular working hours are 9:00 - 18:00, but there is an option for flexible working hours if possible and by arrangement. The job is on site. However, there is the possibility to work remotely on some days.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Group Bookkeeper with reference number 1328.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.