Our client, a smart payment cashier software company, is currently looking for a Graphic and Web Designer to join their team in Limassol.
- A full-time Graphic & Web Designer role who will be reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the Marcom team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create and design web-based banners/websites/landing pages.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features.
- Mailer design and creation.
- Ongoing CSS work in order to assure our product meets the brand's guidelines.
- Ongoing Merchant Graphic Support.
- Design and layout of sales presentations and other digital graphic materials.
- Work cooperatively with key team members.
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Formal graphic design training.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing visual design work with a strong graphic design sensibility.
- A minimum of 2 years design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (especially Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS - a must.
- Experience working with Wordpress.
- Fluency in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) - will be an advantage
- Attractive salary
- + 13th
- + Company benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Graphic and Web Designer with reference number 762.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.