Our client, a Compliance Services Company to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for a German-speaking Junior Complaints Officer. This service provider is supporting a number of brands.
- Managing complaints in accordance with regulatory guidelines and complaints handling policy of the Company
- Responsible for handling, investigating and resolving customers’ complaints within given timeframes
- Obtaining necessary information/updates from other departments regarding the resolution of the complaints
- Presenting detailed summaries of complaints to the Head of the Department as well as to the Management
- Negotiating suitable resolutions to complaints with customers
- Ensuring that a written official reply is provided to the complainant on company’s decisions and findings
- Providing complaints-related reports as requested.
- Previous experience in handling Complaints in the Financial Industry will be considered as an advantage
- University or College Degree in Law
- Fluency in English and German Languages
- Excellent judgment and detailed oriented
- Ability in delivering solutions quickly, efficiently and with accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 18:00 and Friday 09:00 – 15:00 (Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 with 30 minutes break and Friday 9:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break is to be discussed
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German-speaking Junior Complaints Officer with reference number 1052.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.