Our client is an International Group of Companies with activities within the Travel & Tourism sector with offices in Cyprus, UK, Germany and the US and due to continuous growth they are currently looking to recruit further Guest Relation Officers (Fluent in German and English) to join the team at their Larnaca offices
- Respond to cruise related queries from Guests, Travel agents and other sources (i.e. groups and charters). Act as centralised repository of ship information.
- Ensure booking data and required forms are accurately recorded in Cruise Reservation System (CRS). Chase for missing information. Generate booking reports for ship upload.
- Provide phone and messaging support for incoming guests (pre-embarkation).
- Ship support for booking issues, upgrades and complaint handling.
- Support ship with future booking requests.
- Support lost luggage, lost items and emergency debarkations. Provide active assistance of Emergency Cases involving guests and assigned cases, facilitating proactive contact, follow up and case reporting to appropriate departments.
- Provide phone and messaging support for debarking guests.
- Distribute Link for questionnaire completion and photo/video content of cruise.
- Review, respond and escalate as required any adverse comments.
- Prepare lists of Guests that should receive compensations, discounts, promotions, etc. Maintain accurate data and files related to Guest Relations compensation, future cruise credits, discounts and other forms of consideration applied to guests/bookings.
- Generate reports and conduct regular meetings based on Questionnaire feedback. Point out and recommend improvement areas.
- Enter relevant comments and export loopon results into Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Supervise, train, coach, develop and motivate Guest Relations Agents/s to ensure they work effectively and efficiently to accomplish their tasks.
- Manage Guest Relations KPIs and provide timely reporting of metrics.
- Prepare evaluations and correspondence for Guest Relations cases.
- Maintain current proficiency of company Products, Policies and Procedures.
- Effectively coordinate communications, collaboration within Guest Services and Hotel Operations to understand and improve overall guest services.
- Assist with guest phone calls as necessary such as answering guest-related calls and/or calling guests, Travel Advisor or staff onboard.
- Fluent in German and English
- Extreme flexibility in work schedule with willingness and ability to work hours as required to manage operation, including weekends.
- Able to perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
- Capable of displaying a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally with professionalism, credibility and confidence.
- Strong ability to manage difficult conversations and interactions, to create a balanced resolution to issues/problems, defusing emotion, while maintaining empathy for the overall situation.
- Clearly understands purposes, objectives and procedures of the department.
- Proficient with PCs, including Microsoft Office applications. Will be required to gain expert knowledge of company CRS, CRM and Loopon systems.
Salary and benefits:
- 1800 Euros NET
- 13th salary
- Health insurance
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German-speaking Guest Relation Officers with reference number 1606.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.