Our client, a CySEC-authorized and -licensed investment firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a German-speaking Business Development Officer (Limassol or remote in Europe).
- The German-speaking Business Development Officer will have the opportunity to:
- Build business for German-speaking countries and perform administrative and development functions to start up and manage business.
- Handle phone calls, e-mails, live customer chat while assisting the marketing department to adapt global marketing strategies to local market (create new promotions, landing pages, products, and features).
- Organize and administer local language Facebook, Twitter, other social media channels with the help of Marketing Department and promote business in local language industry-specific forums and organize local language training, seminars, webinars.
- Provide translation assistance for marketing department with regards to local language website, banners, marketing materials and meet monthly business development targets as set forth by the management.
- Analyze marketing trends and track competitors, activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
- Excellent knowledge of the German language both written and oral on a native or near-native level.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and oral.
- At least 3 years of previous working experience in financial services in a similar position.
- Be self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Have outstanding negotiation & communication skills.
- Be a strong & enthusiastic person, with great problem-solving capabilities.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- 2500-3000 Gross based on qualifications and experience (including Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance)
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German-speaking Business Development Officer (Limassol or remote in Europe) with reference number 1152.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.