Our client is an established trading broker based in Limassol. They are looking for a German-speaking Retention Officer to join their office.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through professional communication
- Assisting clients with queries
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective manner
- Regularly reporting to the Management
- Maintaining and updating the CRM
- Achieving key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent Knowledge of the German and English languages, written and verbal is a must
- University /College or other Degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience in Retention in a regulated financial services company is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Ambitious, persuasive and highly self-motivated
The working hours for are 10:00-19:00 Monday through Thursday, and 09:00-16:00 on Fridays.
2,500 - 3,000 Euros Monthly Gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German Retention Officer with reference number 1029.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.