Our client, a Compliance Services Company to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for a German-speaking Communication Monitoring Compliance Assistant. This service provider is supporting a number of brands.
- Determine Call Centre and Agents quality standards by listening and studying inbound and outbound calls of Account Managers and Customer Support team members
- Examine results of the calls by using scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability
- Provide feedback via Reports to Chief Compliance Officer of all monitored calls
- Assist in the investigation of complaints
- Assist in various Marketing projects
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional & regulatory publications
- University or College Degree in any field
- Fluency in English language
- Fluency in German language
- Great communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability in delivering solutions quickly with accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently within a team as well as independently
- Excellent report writing skills
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 18:00 and Friday 09:00 – 15:00 (Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 with 30 minutes break and Friday 9:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break is to be discussed
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully covered Private Medical Insurance
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages
- Short Fridays
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German Communication Monitoring Compliance Assistant with reference number 1079.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.