Our client is an established Group of Companies based in Germany operating in the Real Estate industry. The group is now looking to expand internationally and will initiate, plan and execute projects in different industries internationally. They are currently recruiting for a General / Operations Manager to be based at their offices in Larnaca.
The role and its function:
- The candidate's background can be from various industries including accounting, compliance, legal and banking.
- The main function of this role is to control and oversee all business operations and ventures and prepare applications, reports, deadline control, compliance, and project monitoring.
- Ensure company policies, legal guidelines, compliance requirements and administrative procedures are followed at all times
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and execute contracts, negotiations, presentations
- Report to the board and shareholders
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Strong understanding of compliance rules and measures of performance
- Knowledge of business administration and financing
- Thorough knowledge of international business and legal language
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Good understanding of risk assessments and project development
- Salary will be based on skills and experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Attractive work environment in sunny Cyprus
- Room for development
- Being part of big projects
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified opportunity, please send your updated CV, including your salary expectations and availability of starting date, to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of General / Operations Manager with reference number 1132.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.