Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for a Funding Officer to join their dynamic and multicultural team.
- Internal control of the company’s payment system
- Direct communication with the Payment Providers in relation to clients' deposits
- Responsible for transactions processing (Corrections/ adjustments in the CRM);
- Processing and Monitoring deposit failures and Resolving any PSP errors maximizing the deposit approval rate
- Ensuring that Payment Gateways are active and working properly
- Forwarding financial matters and requests to the Head of Department
- Organization and Coordination with other Departments
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent Command of the English Language is a must
- The right candidate should have excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and procedures
- Knowledge of Forex Industry is a strong advantage
- The successful candidate should be able to work on 24hr rotation shifts Monday-Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Funding Officer with reference number 1926.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.