Our client is a CySEC-regulated investment firm who are looking for an Senior Funding/Payments Officer for their offices in Limassol.
The position requires the candidate to manage fundraising activities and communicate with potential donors. The ideal candidate should have experience in fundraising and excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Processing financial transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
- Processing bonuses
- Performing daily reconciliation of platforms, providers and systems
- Responding to customers' inquiries and resolving their pending cases
- Updating and entering customer account information in the company's records, systems, or databases
- Performing KYC procedures and ensuring that all applications are compliant with regulatory authorities and company policies
- Assisting compliance with collecting and processing further KYC requirements
- Resolving clients' queries or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommending new services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Generating different reports concerning the number of accounts, source of accounts, financial transactions, active affiliates and introducers
- Liaising with several departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Excellent command of the English language
- 2-3 years with previous experience in a similar position with involvement in payments and PSPs will be considered as an advantage
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on a 24/5 weekly basis shifts
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered as an advantage
- 21 day's annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Funding Officer with reference number 1280.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.