A Payment Solutions Company in Limassol belongs to a group of very innovative companies with excellent benefits and they are looking for Full-Stack Developer.
- Participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment;
- Use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones;
- Take care of application performance and scalability;
- Set up a development environment, cover your code with tests.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Node.js (must)
- Strong knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux
- Experience with JS web frameworks (e.g., Express)
- Knowledge of NoSQL / SQL databases (e.g., MongoDB / Postgres)
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
- Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
- Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably;
- A sense of humor and ability to work with a tight-knit team in a small and growing organization; ultimately helping guide the future of the development team.
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.);
- Kafka, Rabbit MQ;
- Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), Cloud (GCP or AWS);
- Experience in the Fintech industry or implementing and integrating Payment systems.
- Monday to Friday, flexible working hours, 8 hours of active work
- Medical insurance after the probation period
- Fresh cooked daily lunch at the office
- Free snacks
- Weekly happy hour
- Team events and global events, in addition to the annual leave days - 4 extra days
- Amazing new modern office in Limassol
- Opportunities to develop your career
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Full-Stack Developer with reference number 1743.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.