Our client, a Software Services Company for the online dating sector based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of Full Stack Developer. If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join this team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of Online-Dating.
- You will actively participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support thousands of active users in a distributed environment
- You will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones
- You will take care of application performance and scalability
- You will set up a development environment, cover your code with tests
- 3+ years of experience in all modern development languages
- Strong knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux
- Experience with JS web frameworks (e.g., Express)
- Knowledge of NoSQL / SQL databases
- Experience with JS test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
- Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
- Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably
- A sense of humor and ability to work with a tight-knit team in a growing organization
- A whatever-it-takes approach
What do we offer?
- Modern office in central Limassol
- Corporate/team/special events
- Office snacks
- Weekly happy hour
- Working in a dynamic multicultural environment
- Opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills throughout your career
- Working in Online-Dating StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy
- Complex and interesting tasks - real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
Working hours: 9am – 17:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Full Stack Developer with reference number 617.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.