Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. For their office in Limassol, they are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer. The successful candidate will work across multiple business lines to realize the goals of key stakeholders, and to improve the trading experience of thousands of active users across the world.
- Development of new and existing core projects within the company
- Development of modular / reusable PHP code within MVC frameworks
- Refactor / rewrite code to increase quality and optimize performance
- Comprehensive experience in PHP
- Practical experience using PHP MVC frameworks (Preferably CakePHP).
- Practical experience with Object-Oriented programming (OOP).
- Practical experience with Rest APIs.
- Practical experience using Linux based operating systems and a command line interface.
- Experience using Version Control and Code Reviews (Preferably Git).
- Ability to work independently, creating good quality code.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- All candidates should be able to show examples of previous work / code samples, preferably sent with initial application.
After completion of 6 months of service with the company, you will qualify for the following benefits:
- Fully paid Medical Insurance for the employee
- Medical Insurance for your immediate family
- Life Insurance for the employee
- Provident Fund
- The working hours are office hours from 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Full Stack Developer with reference number 1195.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.