Our client is a payment gateway and PSP provider in Paphos with over 15 years’ experience and they are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will focus on our flagship self-service content management system. The candidate needs to have decent experience with Restful APIs.
- Reporting into the development team lead, the development will be done according to the requirements of the company
- Both back-end and front-end development
- Use of Ubuntu, the server-side scripting language
- SQL and restful API development JSON, to bridge the system
- Crafting highly customizable payment solutions
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and collaborative debugging
- Write and maintain a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of development experience in scripting programming languages such as PHP/Python/Ruby
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of and integration tests
- Experience with building an evolving REST APIs
- Ability to work in an agile development environment or similar methodology
- Good SQL application skills
- EU-citizenship preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Cloud/AWS
- Experience with ORM
- Good Linux knowledge
- Knowledge of GIT and version control
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary with great benefits and perks
- 21 days annual leave
- Recreational and team-building activities
- Office gym
- A growing company with continuous development opportunities
The working hours are 5 days a week (any day, weekends are possible too of you prefer), any 8.5hours a day so very flexible (no hybrid or remote).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Full Stack Developer with reference number 1066.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.