Our client, an EU Investment Firm specializing in Prime Brokerage Services based in Limassol, is looking to recruit a Front-End Developer.
- Collaborate with designers to translate visual prototypes into launch-ready code
- Create code for responsive website concepts across mobile, desktop, and tablet
- Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and platforms
- Collaborate with other team members, backend development developers & stakeholders
- Optimise code for maximum speed and scalability for both desktop and mobile devices
- Maintain and improve existing frontend applications
- Building reusable code for future use/development
- BSc degree in computer science or relevant field
- Proficient understanding of web and email markup, including HTML5, CSS
- Understanding of responsive design, UX design, and UI design
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in digital marketing
- Understanding of project management processes
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Front End Developer with reference number 853.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.