A Blockchain Company in Limassol is looking for a Front End Developer, who will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. The Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note the job will be done remotely but residence in Cyprus is a must as you will need to come to the office when requested by management.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design mobile application is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of key design principles
- Understanding of server-side CSS
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- EU-citizenship is a must (Visa sponsorship cannot be provided)
- Located in Cyprus
- The working hours will be 9.00-18.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Front End Developer (remote) with reference number 1176.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.