Our client, a Financial Services Company supporting a number of brands to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for a French- and German-speaking Payment Specialist. Please note that training will be provided.
- Monitoring calls and providing compliance advice and solutions for the account managers;
- Produce risk assessments of regulatory developments and business initiatives;
- Handle incoming and tracking of bank wires;
- Speak to clients and guide them with their transactions;
- Handle the PSP;
- Monitor all transactions via software such as Payment IQ and CRM;
- Communicate with PSP providers, all company offices and desks.
- Fluency in English AND French AND German, all written and verbal
- Experience in working with Financial Regulations is an advantage but not necessary;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to and meet strict deadlines;
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to prioritize in a fast moving, constantly changing environment;
The working hours are 10am – 7pm, Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of French- and German-speaking Payment Specialist with reference number 964.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.