Our client, an international ship management company with offices in Cyprus and throughout Europe and Asia employing over 4000 staff onshore and at sea, is looking to employ a Fleet Personnel Officer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Maintain the relief/rotation planning & executes crew changes effectively mainly for the tanker fleet
- Manage and control seafarers’ employment to ensure that competent, experienced, trained, certificated and medically fit seafarers are recruited and retained
- Monitor crew costs budgets
- Monitor requirements (retention, planning, documentation & training) to ensure that seafarers are relieved on time and at cost effective ports
- Day-to-day fleet personnel issues and performance between agencies and other operational department
- Ensure compliance with international and company regulations
- Graduate of business or shipping related discipline
- Recent onshore experience in a similar role with a focus on tankers
- Considerable knowledge of the shipping business especially with regards to ISM and MLC
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A positive mindset with excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability to changes
- Become part of a modern international company that drives a continuous innovation process. We offer diversified and challenging tasks and projects with plenty of room for independence and personal responsibility.
- Competitive package, Provident fund, Medical cover
- Training, education and career development
- Remote working
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Fleet Personnel Officer with reference number 1140.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.