Due to expansion of their activities, our client, a Real-Estate Development & Construction Company, is looking for a full-time Financial Controller to be based at their Head Office in Limassol. The successful candidate will join the finance team and ensure the companies under his/her supervision will comply with all statutory requirements of the Cyprus law and prepare management reports for the Managing Director/CFO in a timely and accurate manner. This is a n office-based position. No remote / hybrid working.
- Take responsibility for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Ensure all financial information of the companies under his/her supervision are up to date and accurate
- Preparation of management reports for the management (i.e., Cash Flow reports/Budget Reports)
- Preparation of payroll, quarterly VAT reports
- Review expenditures and revenues to be in line with the budget prepared
- Assisting staff with the posting of transactions and other reports if necessary
- Communicate with banks, auditors, clients, and vendors
- Other work that will be requested from management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Holder of a professional title (i.e. ACCA or ACA) is preferred or partly qualified but with strong experience (accounting/tax)
- Previous experience of at least 5 years
- Experience in the Real-Estate Development / Construction industry is preferred
- Previous experience in the accounting department of the hotel industry will be considered as a major advantage
- Knowledge of the VAT/Income Tax/Social Insurance laws of Cyprus
- Fluent in English language.
- Able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team Player and integrity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Financial Controller with reference number 1277.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.