Our client, a very large international Software Development company with offices in Limassol, is looking for a Finance Operations Team Lead to join their team for a 6-month contract. As a Finance Operations Team Lead, you will deliver timely creation, processing and payment with an accuracy of vendor setup, vendor invoices, employee travel expenses, bank reconciliations, customer invoices, and ICB.
For the first month you will be required to go to the office. Following that, a hybrid working model is offered (3 days at the office, 2 days at home)
- Have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests as well as take action and follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the company’s Code of Ethics
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in relation to agreed on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Have a chance to work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Support partners in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Give and support system UAT managers and provide feedback on needed improvements
- Bachelor of Commerce - Graduate Degree – Minimum
- 0-5 years of Finance experience
- Should have worked within Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department
- ERP experience (SAP advantage)
- Fluent English is a must, Greek would be considered an advantage
- Skills and Competencies:
- Financial Management
- Focus on Quality
- Operational Efficiency
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Drive growth by constantly looking for opportunities to bring more value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly cooperative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
- They are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers their employees to grow. Their people are passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- The client is offering a salary of 1700 – 1900 euros gross / month depending on skills and experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Finance Operations Team Lead (6 Month Contract) with reference number 1259.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button. .