Our client is an international award-winning Prime Broker and institutional financial technology solutions provider based in Sydney, Australia with offices in Tokyo and Limassol.
They specialise in providing API-based multi-asset financial services to banks, brokerages, hedge funds, and trading firms as well as to businesses seeking to promote embedded finance solutions into their current offering.
About the role:
- They have an incredible opportunity for a new team member to join our Electronic Trading and Execution team (eTX), providing an outstanding and consistent level of service to our key clients.
- This is a diverse role that requires someone who is energetic, meticulous, and passionate about the markets, trading systems and providing an excellent client experience.
- As they service clients from all around the world, they expect team members to be available for European and Northern American time zones; this requires rotating shifts with the latest finishing at 12am local time.
- This role will report to the Head of eTX – EMEA.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Dealing – Monitoring and administration of all aspects of client trading activities: risk management, voice dealing, futures & FX rolls, API flow and all aspects of the trading platforms.
- Liquidity – Analysis and curation of bespoke FX, Futures & Equities liquidity pools across our global network of price takers. Our Firm boasts 4 Tier 1 PB relationships with 15 Tier 1 Bank, Non-Bank and ECN Liquidity Providers.
- Client Relations – Supporting current client relationships working closely with the Prime Services (Sales) team.
- Process Improvement – Working closely with the team to improve systems and improve the processes of the business.
- 2+ years of financial services experience (within a brokerage or technology provider)
- Institutional experience is highly advantageous
- oneZero and/or Prime XM administration experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- SQL database experience in advantageous
- Outstanding communication in high-pressure situations
- Exceptional critical thinking – quick & effective trouble-shooters are what we need!
- Thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Curiosity & initiative – Have your own ideas? Prove their worth and nothing is off-limits
Why join them:
- Remuneration - The company offers a highly competitive base salary along with Short Term Incentive Schemes - which include discretionary quarterly cash bonuses.
- Health Insurance – The Firm provides premium health insurance to all employees.
- Flexibility - They want to hire the best talent in the industry. To attract the best, they have embraced a flexible work culture.
- Career development - They don’t just want to hire the best talent; they want to train them to be even better. Career development is a priority to them.
- Unique workplace - Their Limassol office is right in the heart of the city. The building boasts panoramic views over the seafront.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Electronic Trading and Execution Dealer with reference number 1235.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.