Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire a Dutch-speaking Customer Support Representative to join their team based in Limassol.
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Further training is provided by the company.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong communications/public relations skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth
- Exciting company activities
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Dutch Customer Support Representative with reference number 244.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.