Our client, an international brand with offices around the globe, is looking to hire staff for its Limassol-based office. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager who’ll lead all marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
The responsibilities include developing plans to help establish the brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Set and oversite the acquisition marketing strategy.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Define relevant success KPIs for different campaigns and channels and ensure strong performance against them.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns in SEM, Media, SEO, Affiliate and partnerships
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material).
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years in a position with similar responsibilities.
- 5+ of relevant experience in the Financial Services and/or FX Brokerage.
- BA/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Proven track record of strong digital acquisition expertise enable to drive growth
- Proven multi-channel experience with all major performance marketing channels including search, display, and social.
- Proven track record of successfully running and managing mobile app marketing activities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Exciting and engaging work environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Digital Marketing Manager with reference number 454.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.