Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. For their office in Limassol, they are looking to hire a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to spearhead our digital marketing strategies and take our online presence to the next level. The all-rounder candidate must have the skills, knowledge, and experience to drive our goals forward, optimize our campaigns to achieve KPI’s and maximize our ROI.
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and PPC campaigns
- Proficient in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and managing profitable online campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and techniques to drive traffic and leads
- Ability to utilize A/B and multivariate testing to optimize campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute digital marketing strategies with an understanding of user journey
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Ability to monitor and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to maximize ROI
- Create and maintain company social media and Community management across all platform
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Assist in the preparation and manage monthly budgets
- Product Management and technical integration of marketing automation software
- Onboarding funnels analysis of both web and mobile, competition analysis, conversion optimization, spilt testing, email marketing, push notification etc.
- Improve and develop our digital communication strategy
- Work alongside the marketing team to create, manage and optimize advertising campaigns
- Report Key Performance Indicators and provide direction to optimize and scale marketing funnels
- 3+ years of experience working with online sales funnels, lead generation/subscriptions/ecommerce
- 3+ years experience in Digital Advertising
- Proven ability to demonstrate experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns (funnels and journeys)
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technologies and best practices
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Experience in utilizing analytics tools to analyse online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channel’s function
- Excellent team management and communication skills written and verbal.
- Previous experience in the Forex industry or Affiliate Marketing industry
- Highly proficient in real-time marketing automation platforms
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Team Player with strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (other additional languages will be considered advantageous)
- The working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Digital Marketing Manager with reference number 1219.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.