Our client is a cloud-native software consultancy founded in the United Kingdom in 2018 and has recently opened an office in Cyprus in 2021. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team based in Limassol.
- Ensuring the cloud platforms/solutions are fit for purpose based on business need and criticality, while keeping platform usage costs and utilisation in mind
- Assisting on the optimal end-to-end delivery pipeline for the squad’s code.
- Monitoring and reporting usage of our cloud solutions.
- Advise on the selection of the most appropriate technologies for the task.
- Ensure delivery pipeline for your IaaS code has optimal quality controls built-in to support testing, deployment, reporting and task management.
- Selection of appropriate quality controls to complete assigned tasks, including; code driven deployment; infrastructure deployment; automated testing; and effective operational monitoring, alerting and incident responses.
- Has broad technical interests.
- Has experience with at least one Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Knows at least one programming language well.
- Likes to work together with the team to make our product better across the board.
- Holding cloud certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible working hours and schedules, from a hybrid to a fully remote work arrangement.
- Tailored development program to support your career growth.
- Family Friendly employer
- Provide top gear to perform your job.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of DevOps Engineer with reference number 901.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.