Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a talented and self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join our continuously growing team
The client is only considering EU National currently based in Cyprus or EU national looking to relocate to Cyprus
About the job:
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated DevOps Engineer, to join our continuously growing team. The successful candidate will work under minimal supervision on monitoring and maintaining complex production system deployments and will collaborate closely with Developers as well as our customers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Administration of cloud solutions including setting up instances, websites, networks, security groups, and databases.
- Linux and windows server’s administration.
- Managing WAF, CDN, and DNS services.
- Responding to security incidents and applying patches accordingly.
- Design high availability solutions for critical services.
- Developing and automating CI/CD solutions and applying DevOps best practices.
- Providing support and work on high priority incidents.
- Supporting developers with setting up development and testing environments.
Skills & qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- 3+ years of hands-on experiences in cloud solutions (AWS).
- 3+ years experience in managing Kubernetes clusters.
- experience in writing helm chart templates.
- Excellent knowledge of systems (Linux, windows), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing)
- Excellent programming skill in scripting languages like Bash or python.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Docker-compose, and Docker files.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience setting up ELK Stack, Grafana or Prometheus
- Experience in configuration tools like Terraform or Ansible.
- Experience with setting up Nginx and PHP-FPM.
- Experience with Gitlab.
- Industry certification such as AWS practitioner, AWS Solutions architect will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous work in FinTech will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work out of hours for emergency support.
- A team player willing to share his knowledge and help to promote team members.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
- Monday to Friday these are 8:30-5:30 within the office (not remote)
What we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Professional team and friendly environment .
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of DevOps Engineer with reference number 481.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.