Our client, a global award-winning online FX & CFD trading company, is currently looking to hire a Dealer/ RTO Officer to join their office in Limassol.
- Monitoring of firm's risk position across multiple assets including FX, Indices, Commodities, Shares and Cryptocurrencies.
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both clients with the company and company with liquidity providers.
- Placing trades with liquidity providers to control market risk when required.
- Reconciliation of client positions and company exposures.
- Profiling of client trading activity for optimal order routing and execution.
- Identification of suspicious trading activity and responding accordingly.
- P/L presentation on daily basis.
- Help on the preparation of reports for Cysec (ex. Quarterly Statistics).
- Monitoring technical infrastructure to ensure 24/5 seamless operation of client trading platforms.
- Operation of Metatrader back office, order management systems and pricing engines.
- Assisting Client Services team with dealing queries when required.
- Developing an understanding of new products and markets.
- Carry out overall control, risk monitoring, early warning, and processing of platform operational risks, analyze monitoring data, and continuously optimize and improve system functions.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or equivalent.
- CySEC Advanced certification.
- At least 1 year dealing experience in Forex and Equities industry.
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond when under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience of MT4 / MT5 platform.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 08: 00-16:00 and /or 16.00 to 00.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Dealer/ RTO Officer with reference number 991.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.