Our client, a Financial Services Company to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for a Database analyst (DBA). This service provider is supporting a number of brands.
- Assist the Management, by providing them with real time information;
- Prepare reports requested from the Management;
- Contact and collaborate with Operations Department, on special projects;
- Able to achieving goals under fast paced environment;
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking;
- Experience in Windows operation systems;
- Experience with PC and Mac hardware, Printers and Computer peripherals;
- Proven experience and knowledge in Microsoft server infrastructures and Microsoft OS installations;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to understand PowerShell and automation scripts;
- Experience with Microsoft Server technology, including SQL Server and Active Directory;
The working hours are Monday to Friday 11:00 – 20:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of DBA (Database Analyst/Administrator) with reference number 986.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.