A software development company in Limassol is expanding rapidly and they are looking for a Date Engineer for their dynamic Data Team, that will provide unlimited growth opportunities, enable you to learn, and further develop your skills while being part of a team that will design/implement the company’s data analytical architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives. You will be reporting to the Tech Lead of the Data Team.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of structured and semi-structured data sources using SSIS, SQL, and Azure Data technologies
- Build analytical tools that utilize the data to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Tech Leads, and Product, to assist with data-related business flows
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries throughout multiple data centers and Azure regions
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English language is essential
- Working SQL knowledge, and experience working with relational/NoSQL databases, and query authoring (SQL)
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and processes to answer specific business questions
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured/unstructured data
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30 – 17:30 and on Friday from 08:30 – 15:00 (Hybrid working mode)
- The company is offering a salary of based on skills and experience + Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Data Engineer with reference number 1232.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.