Our client is a Cyprus based International Publishing House specializing in digital/audio books and they are currently looking to onboard a dynamic, self-motivated individual in the role of Data / Content Team Lead.
With more than 500 titles of bestselling authors, we release around 100 books and audiobooks around the globe in German, French, Italian, English and other languages. Our books and audiobooks are sold on all digital platforms, marketplaces and libraries: Amazon, Audible, Storytel, Spotify, Youtube and many many others.
The successful candidates main goal will be to make all our books and audiobooks available on all platforms, managing team of metadata, data and content team.
You responsibilities will be:
- Managing and maintaining current books and audiobooks database
- Managing process of uploading and distribution of our books and audiobooks on all platforms: Amazon, Audible, Storytel, Spotify, Youtube and others
- Quality control of all our listed catalog on all platforms, fixing issues.
- Managing metadata production, translation and editing: books and audiobooks descriptions, covers, tags, etc.
- Making catalogue check, titles availability and creating reports across all platforms and all our books and audiobooks
- Creating and execution content and upload plan across all platforms.
- Interaction with production, editorial and marketing teams
- Recruitment and management of team of in-house and remote content managers, data managers, designers, copywriters and editors.
- Creating reports across full books and audiobooks catalogue.
- Database analysis, sales reports analysis.
- Tech / Engineer / IT / Dev / Computer Science Bachelor degree
- Strong IT skills: Excel, AirTable, Trello, Jira, Figma
- Minimum 3 years experience on the same position
- Languages Russian, English. Other European languages are treated as an additional advantage
- Knowledge of modern books and audiobooks formats: PDF, ePub, Mobi, mp4, mp3
- Database structure, creating and modification knowledge.
- Accuracy, ability to multitask
- Salary based on skills and experience and negotiable
- Full time or remote
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Data Content Team Lead with reference number 1082.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.