Our client is an international high-end consumer product distribution company in Cyprus looking for a Data Analyst for their offices here in Limassol
- Collecting and analyzing data, gathering information from various sources and developing reports will be part of your daily responsibilities.
- Collecting data from various sources, collating and analyzing for exporting outcomes, useful information and conclusions.
- Developing reports and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize company's effectiveness
- Daily KPI calculation and reporting for budgeting, marketing and supervisory purposes.
- Providing reports in weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Assisting the head of the department with his daily tasks and duties
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistical Mathematics, or any other similar degree.
- 1-2 years of Experience
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in Forex Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Power BI will be considered as a big advantage
Up to 2000 Gross a month + Benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Data Analyst with reference number 979.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.