Our client, a Support Services Company to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for a Data Analyst for the Dealing & Risk department. This service provider is supporting a number of brands.
- Raw data gathering, analysis, processing and presentation;
- Visualization in Tableau;
- Preparing reports for management and regulatory authorities;
- Produce accurate and timely routine and ad hoc KPI reports;
- Assisting in Risk Management Procedures and Policies;
- Submitting reports to Brokerage and other departments.
- BSc in Engineering/Physics/Finance/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, is a must;
- Knowledge of SQL and further modelling skills will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Organized and Responsible;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- No previous experience is required.
What we offer:
- Fully covered Private Medical Insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00 with one-hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Data Analyst with reference number 1057.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.