Our client is the leading e-commerce marketplace in Cyprus and they are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to lead their Customer Success Team and drive the team's growth and development. You will be a passionate individual in developing and strengthening relationships with customers and have a customer-centric approach and mindset.
- +2 years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager or in a similar managerial role
- Proven track record of achieving customer satisfaction goals
- Fluency in handling customers under stressful situation and solving customer issues
- Significant engagement with retention and upsell activities
- Great leadership skills proven on the field
- Can-do attitude and ability to diffuse this approach and inspire team members
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to focus on what matters to the customer
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent speaker of Greek and excellence in English, both written and verbal is mandatory
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong results-oriented team player
- Self-driven personality with the capacity to be receptive to feedback
- Fluency with online services and ecommerce
- Work experience in digital services companies will be considered a plus
- Relocate in Cyprus is mandatory
- Ensure that customers are satisfied by the service provided and resolution paths
- Strive to exceed customers' expectations by coaching and setting high levels, quality and professionalism of service
- Oversee the Customer Success Team
- Oversee daily Customer Success tasks and suggest process improvements
- Set and monitor Customer Success Team goals
- Ensure proper execution of tasks along with customer journey, including, onboarding, retention, upselling, etc.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure coordination and visibility
- Analyse internal new requirements and suggest potential solutions, break them into specific tasks and allocate them to team members
- Establish internal process to assist in customers' interactions, recording and maintenance
- Communicate customers' insights and suggest potential improvements
- Cultivate holistic, Customer Success-centric approach, resulting in tangible actions and results
- Identify areas of customer growth and work closely with the Sales Team
- Acquire soon thorough knowledge of the product
- Be responsible for the hiring and onboarding process of new team members
- Train team members on new processes and tools
- Communicate comprehensively changes in policies and procedures to team members and ensure they are well-received and properly applied
- Prepare accurate Sales and Customers reports
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date, including all customer-related interactions and outcome
- Follow closely and be up to date with recent developments and updates in Customer Success field.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive relocation package
- 21 days holidays
- Technical equipment and internet connection
- Ongoing training and development
- This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business, Monday-Friday from 9 am to 18 pm.
- It is a Cyprus-based job and you will work remotely from home in Cyprus.
- Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Customer Success Manager with reference number 1046.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.