Our client is a well-established firm dealing with the sale and distribution of graphical and packaging grades of paper and board in the Middle East, Asia and Northern Africa regions and due to continuous growth they are currently seeking to recruit a Customer Service & Sales Representative/Secretary to join the team in Cyprus.
My client works closely with some of the biggest paper manufacturers in Europe, Asia and South America, providing our customers with excellent service and support. The Head Office is located in Limassol, Cyprus with other offices in various locations in Asia and the Middle East.
- This role will involve processing orders for paper and board; from preparing sales contracts and proforma invoices, to dealing with customer queries and complaints, corresponding with both clients and the paper mills with which we cooperate (i.e. updating clients on the status of their orders and following up orders with suppliers), preparing shipping instructions, transportation documents (i.e. commercial invoices, packing lists, weight certificates etc) and understanding the import/export requirements & regulations, planning and tracking shipments with forwarding companies, and dispatching samples to clients.
- Working closely with our Director to prepare offers for our customers and send inquiries to our manufacturers.
- Working closely with the other members of our team to assist in the smooth running of our business.
- Maintaining proper filing systems, and performing other general administrative tasks.
- Following up pending payments with the customers.
- The chosen candidate may be required to travel abroad, and take part in representing the company at exhibitions by meeting with clients.
- Fluency in English is imperative (both written and spoken). [The majority of our work is conducted in English].
- Fluency in other foreign languages will be seen as an advantage.
- Experience in the customer support sector, handling orders, customer complaints, inquiries, logistics, correspondence etc.
- Knowledge of handling transportation/logistical documentation such as Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, Vessel Certificates etc. would be seen as an advantage.
- Practice in dealing with Letters of Credit, and coordinating the related financial transactions between clients and the banks would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and plenty of initiative.
- A hard-working individual who is willing to take on any new challenges, and learn new things.
- Ability to follow instructions, and take direction.
- First-rate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SAP software would be seen as an advantage.
- Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm ( 30 minute lunch break)
- Based on previous skills and experience from 1500 – 1700 Euros gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Customer Service & Sales Representative/Secretary with reference number 1850.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.