Our client, an International Business Services Company with offices in London, Cyprus and Ukraine, is currently looking for a Customer Account Executive to join their team based in Nicosia.
This full-time position entails managing a portfolio of clients employing employees internationally. The Customer Account Executive is required to closely collaborate with both internal and external parties to ensure client satisfaction and compliance in the country of employment.
You will be reporting to the Senior Account Manager. In case of absence of Senior Account Manager, you will report to the Head of Operations.
- Managing a portfolio of 35+ employees in different countries
- Ensure timely collection of monthly payroll inputs
- Managing local in country partners for timely invoicing and calculations preparation as well as employment management.
- Maintaining monthly payroll breakdown for Client per project per employee
- Invoicing management
- Additional benefits management – communication with SC/search of new local providers (car lease, insurance, fuel cards, office rent, mobile, office supply, etc); agree all terms and conditions with Client/SC/Employee, sign the agreements if needed, clarify process and procedure for Employee/Client
- Tracking of immigration status and ensuring work permit documentation is in place
- Tracking holiday accruals and deposit usage
- Escalate any issues and difficulties to the management in a timely manner
Set up of new projects:
- Preparation of commercial offers and Project Addendums with Clients and Subcontractors
- Documentation management (ensure that contractual documentation is in place)
- Immigration process coordination (if applicable)
- Coordinate Employment documents preparation together with the Subcontractor
- Meeting Clients by email or video call with assistance of Senior Account Manager
- Control of employment procedure finalization
- Raise first invoice to Client under supervision of a Senior Account Manager
- Ensure that clear instructions are received from Client to terminate an employee
- Consult In country partner on the termination process and timeline as well as related statutory compensations
- Ensure termination documentation has been drafted, approved and fully signed
- Final invoice preparation under supervision of the Senior Account Manager
- Update and refresh the company’s internal knowledge management tools and products
- CRM Management (data entry, validation, invoicing, reporting etc.)
- Assisting with internal Company reporting
- Participate in Company trainings
- Other tasks assigned by the management
- 1 year minimum experience in HR operations, client service, business administration
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Marketing, Accounting, Business or any related field.
- Proficient in both written and verbal English, second foreign language is a plus
- Focused and self-organized, resourceful, problem-solving attitude and able to follow procedures and policies
- Literacy with MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in international team comprised of team members in different locations and from different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Flexible to work different work schedules when required
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm / 10am – 7pm
- The client is offering a competitive salary based on skills, experience and qualifications plus an annual performance based bonus
- They also offer a Hybrid work schedule with 1 – 2 days working from home – this will only apply after training is complete
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Customer Account Executive (HR Administration and Payroll) with reference number 1610.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.