Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry in Limassol, from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting for a Cost Controller for their company.
- Follow through on Project cost standards, processes and procedures across the project
- Set-up and control of cost report.
- Analysis and integration of cost estimates and forecasts provided by contractors and suppliers, and support the cost estimating process
- Ensure changes are correctly documented communicated to the business of the probability it will occur
- Review the cost impacts of changes and incorporate impacts of approved changes into the project control budget and current cost forecast
- Identify cost variances to approved budget via the Change Management Process and understand the Risk
- Make sure project cost report reflects the correct value for approved changes and that the forecast final cost incorporates all approved changes
- Develop, monitor and maintain overall Monthly Project Cost Reports
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price
- Maintain vendor and service provider relationships
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- Report to the Development Director
- Minimum 2years of relevant experience
- Experience in development/construction is a must
- Fluent in English & Greek a must.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication,
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- EU Citizenship is a must
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Cost Controller with reference number 1690.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.