Our client is a Law Firm based in Nicosia and they are looking for a Corporate Administrator.
- Access to the electronic system of the Registrar of Companies and preparation and submission of forms,
- Access and submissions to Zygos system,
- Filling to UBO Public Registries,
- Banking matters,
- Administrative support, managing corporate client files, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and conducting research as needed. The Corporate Administrator will also be responsible for handling corporate correspondence and communication and supporting the lawyers of the corporate team as needed.
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate administration services, or related field
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Zygos system will be an advantage
- The working hours are Monday - Friday 8am-1pm and 3pm-6pm. During the 3 summer months finish on Friday at 2pm.
- The company is offering a salary of 1,600 Euros gross per month per month + 13th Salary + provident fund + GESY contributions cover
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Corporate Administrator with reference number 2039.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.