Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a fluent English speaking Conversion Agent ROW (Rest of the World) region to handle incoming leads and develop them into clients of the Company. This role offers an exciting opportunity to leverage your sales expertise to engage with potential clients, understand their needs and preferences, and guide them through the conversion process.
- Handle incoming leads and develop them into clients of the Company
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients
- Build trust with the clients
- Increase the number of verified clients and depositors
- Meet personal and team targets
- Promote the Company’s brand
- Manage client relationships and satisfaction through proactive support, training, and incentive offerings, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date information
- English, any other language a plus
- At least 1 year experience in a FX Sales role
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven
- Open-minded and flexible
- Eager to learn new things fast and to have regular trainings
- Team player
- Professional communication skills
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- The working hours are 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday (onsite role)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Conversion Agent ROW with reference number 2192.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.