Our client, a CySEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Team Lead Content.
The person will be responsible to create and implement a dynamic content strategy for all company’s platforms while leading and directing a group of talented content creators.
- The Team Lead Content will have the chance to:
- Develop and manage the content development (strategy, editorial, execution, optimization) to fit overall marketing strategies.
- Edit, proofread, and improve all produced content before delivery.
- Supervise the content production in all languages and landing page Optimization.
- Create and oversee Ad copy and testing for optimum CTR and conversions.
- Deliver press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Deliver content for marketing materials as requested from time to time (brochures, leaflets, roll-up banners etc.).
- Manage the email marketing content and optimization for new and existing clients.
- Perform monthly Website reviews to edit non-update and/ or non-compliant content.
- Ensure that all content is SEO friendly and liaising with the SEO team to approve content prior to publishing.
- Ensure that all content is compliant with the Company’s regulation and seek approval from Compliance prior to publishing.
- Liaise with stakeholders including Business Development, Sales, Design, SEO, and Web Development teams to deliver and optimize content, style and layout.
- Stay up to date with market and industry updates and suggest improvement initiatives.
- Support and develop a team of talented content writers.
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory role within the FX or financial services industry.
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Organizational and Time management Skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- High level of work-ethic.
- Excellent team player.
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our Employee Training & Development program.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Content Lead with reference number 85.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.