Our client, a Multinational Construction and Facilities Company developing a large oil and gas construction project in Limassol, is looking for Construction Labourers to join their team for a 1 year contract. The successful individuals need to be available to start as soon as possible.
- Performing various tasks to aid daily operations at the site.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures.
- Digging or filling areas throughout the construction process
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites.
- Operating and tending machinery and heavy equipment.
- Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage
- Be able to keep up with physical demands of the role
- Willing to learn to skills as needed for the job
- Candidate must be able to speak English fluently
- Must be available to start as soon as possible
- EU citizens only
- Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm (2 hour lunch break)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Construction Labourer with reference number 1958.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.