Our client is a global technology company employing staff in over 10+ countries worldwide and they are looking to hire a Consolidation/IFRS Manager to be part of their Global Finance Team based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus
- The Consolidation Manager will be responsible for preparation and analysis of consolidated Financial Statements during quarterly closings, ensuring that all transactions and documentation are accurate and comply with IFRS standards.
- Liaising with local CFOs of the different segments, such as Education, Recruitment, Financial consulting, across the world, the consolidation manager proactively participates in the production of reliable accounting information and guarantees the quality of financial transaction and information for consolidation purposes.
- The Consolidation manager reports to the CFO of the Group or other respective position.
- The Group is present in 10+ countries and continues its international development. The position is based on our Cyprus headquarter.
The position will be responsible for:
- Actively participates in the production of quarterly consolidated accounts for the group Head office;
- Handle and ensure the quality of the Holding company accounting (not exceeding 50-100 entries per month);
- Support of subsidiaries in the preparation of consolidation and transition from local GAAPs to IFRS;
- Control and analyse local Financial Statements and reports of all subsidiaries: Profit and Loss, Balance sheets, General ledgers;
- Liaison with local CFO in the production of local financial statements in order to maintain the highest quality, reliability and accuracy of Consolidated financial statements;
- Control and strengthen the identification and reconciliation of intercompany transactions;
- Research and resolve accounting issues and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure IFRS compliance;
- Participation in development and maintenance of the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Participate in SPAC/IPO preparation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Big 4 Accounting or similar experience
- Experience with Consolidation within tight deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Strong IFRS and accounting knowledge as well as analytical and technical skills
- Keen interest for ERP and reporting Tools implementation
- Fluent in English, with strong interpersonal skills is a must
- Russian will be considered an advantage
- Willing to grow in a fast-moving and rapidly developed group
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- The company is offering a competitive salary of between 45 000 – 60 000 Euros gross per annum based on experience plus an annual performance-based bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Consolidation/IFRS Manager with reference number 1148.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.